Sanitation and hygiene
- Disinfectant stations will be available at the entrance, reception and dotted around the studio. Please make use of these upon entry into the building.
- You will be given your own sanitation equipment to use during and after the class.
- The water fountain has been temporarily put out of use.
- The studio will undergo a deep clean every night using high grade disinfectants.
- Staff will be using facemasks when preparing or dealing with any foodstuffs.
Classes and other precautions
- We will be taking temperature checks upon checking in.
- Class sizes are reduced to allow for social distancing.
- Our class structure has been to avoid repetitive use of equipment.
- You will be assigned a station to start your workout at. Please go straight to your station when you enter the studio.
- Instructors and staff will be cleaning down equipment after every class.
- We will provide you with single-use latex gloves to use with our boxing gloves.
Distancing and communal areas
- We have put down friendly physical distancing reminders in the reception areas.
- Changing rooms are available, but at a limited capacity. We have changed our locker system to ensure only a certain number of people will be allowed into the changing rooms at any one time.
- Please make sure you arrive no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled class. This ensures that there are not too many people in the studio at any one time. If you do need to come earlier, please wait at a distance in our waiting area where you can leave your belongings at your own discretion.
- Please make sure you check-in with reception staff in order for us to track & trace, and take temperature.
- Please be wary of your surroundings, and distance to other members.
- Please help us in keeping our studios clean by using your sanitation equipment during and after the class.
- Please do not come into the studio if you are feeling in any way unwell.
- Please bring your own boxing gloves if you can.
- Be kind, be mindful and be EXCITED TO BE BACK!